1. Carolina Panthers: Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
Carolina rolls the dice and goes for a franchise QB with huge upside.
2. Denver Broncos: Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama
Denver gets to shore up its horrific defense
3. Buffalo Bills: Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
Grooming Ryan Fitzpatrick's replacement
4. Cincinnati Bengals: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
CB isn't a big need, but Peterson is the BPA
5. Arizona Cardinals: Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M
The Cards can't go wrong, improving their pass rush with Miller
6. Cleveland Browns:A.J. Green, WR, Georgia
McCoy to Green could become a fixture in Cleveland
7. San Francisco 49ers: Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina
The Niners look to improve their pass-rush with Quinn
8. Tennessee Titans: Nick Fairely, DT, Auburn
With no reasonable QB available at #8, the Titans go defense. I could see a trade brewing, but it's such a crap-shoot calling them. I'll stick to making 1 point picks.
9. Dallas Cowboys: Tyron Smith, OT, USC
This pick makes too much sense. You can be guaranteed that it won't happen.
10. Washington Redskins: Da’Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
Shanahan goes defense with his top pick.